Request a Quote
Fill the form below
Since 3D Printing builds up objects layer by layer parts, the following key
benchmarking properties have been identified in order to characterize the
▪ Maximum workability to have adhesive and homogeneous layers with maximum flowability,
▪ Extrudability to reach continuous easy-flow paste from source,
▪ Strong bonding between layers,
▪ Maximum compressive strength,
▪ Low setting time,
▪ Maximum buildability to avoid collapse.
▪ Generally speaking, the cable robot printers have the advantage of being more mobile/movable than gantry printers and of being able to print certain prints due to the 4 DOF movement. Gantry printers on the other hand typically have cost and stability advantages, where cable robot offers the ability to make larger prints and even print entire buildings in one go (as opposed to the more limited prints of gantry printers and the arm robot printers need for printing single elements). Cable robot and gantry printers also allow non-continuous printing, which is needed when printing entire buildings, and are far easier to control and does not require highly skilled programmers.